WOW! After Day 1 of practice, things were obvious – this will be the hardest race of my life. On one hand, the timed Stages were lost in the NZ dense jungle, all made of super narrow off cambers with tight steep greasy switchbacks and slippery roots everywhere. And on the o…
What a line of up Deubel riders we had at last weekend’s Round 5 of the Australian Gravity Enduro at Stromlo. We had:
- Matthew Harrington who came 18th in Elite Male Category
- Richard Napper who came right behind Matthew in 19th place in Elite Male Category; and
- Mathieu …
Race Report written by Tim Butler...
“We headed to Kempsey to compete in the 2nd round of the Rocky Trail Rollercoaster. A quick bike setup change on the Deubel 2UP from a full DH rig to a Gravity Enduro rig was done by 13 year old Pat in about 1 hour the night before, which c…
Racing at Thredbo was Matthew Harrington who came in 10th Place in Elite's. Also racing this weekend was Pat Butler for the State Downhill Championships coming in 2nd Place in Under 15's.
The story from the winner himself, Mathieu Taris... “A few years ago whilst travelling, I came past a town named Bright and I had a feeling that this could be a good venue for a MTB trip, a significant mountain range, campsite along the river and a cool laid back (and good food…
Racing for the National Champs was David Maggs in Under 19's who came 11th and Pat Butler in Under 15's taking 3rd Place.
The first round of the Australian Gravity Enduro was held at Glenworth Valley. Representing the Deubel Racing racing team was Matthew Harrington in Elite who came 10th, Richard Napper in Elite who came 14th and Mathieu Taris who came 2nd in Veterans.
Race report written by Tim Butler...
"Last round of the National Series see us heading to Thredbo. Perfect weather greeted us on Friday for the first day of practice. They did a fair bit of work to the Cannonball track to shorten it up. Pat was going into this round equal fir…
A race report by Tim Butler... "Friday was an eventful practice day, the International track was used which has Rock Gardens with tiny bits of no Rock Gardens to more Rock Gardens, which meant there were so many different lines to work out, and one section that had nearly every…
- Australian Gravity Enduro – Rd 2, Bright VIC - Mar 2014 [1st Place]
- Downhill National Championships - Bright VIC - Mar 2014 [3rd Place]
- Australian Gravity Enduro – Rd 1, Glenworth Valley - Mar 2014 [2nd Place]
- Downhill National Series Rd 3 - Thredbo - Feb 2014 [1st Place]
- Downhill National Series Rd 2 - Mt Buller - Feb 2014 [2nd Place]
- 2014 Rocky Trail Entertainment Rollercoaster Race Report - Ourimbah - Rd1 [3rd Place]
- Downhill National Series Rd 1 - Adelaide - Jan 2014 [1st Place]
- Enduro Magazine – 2UP story published
- Downhill NSW/ACT State Series Rd 4 - Awaba - Nov 2013 [3rd Place]
- Ausbike Expo, Royal Exhibition Building, Melbourne - Oct 2013
- Melbourne AusBike Expo 12th to 13th October
- Cross Country 7hr Grand Prix, Rd 5 - Mt Stromlo - Sep 2013 [3rd Place]
- Downhill NSW/ACT State Series Rd 3 - Ourimbah - Aug 2013 [3rd & 5th Place]
- Cross Country 7hr Grand Prix, Rd 4 - Mt Annan - Jul 2013 [6th Place]
- Video from Rocky Trail 7hr XC Race at Del Rio, June 2013 [1st Place]
- Downhill NSW/ACT State Series Rd 2 - Del Rio - Jun 2013 [4th & 3rd Place]
- Cross Country 7hr Grand Prix, Rd 3 - Ourimbah - Jun 2013 [1st Place]
- Cross Country 7hr Grand Prix, Rd 2 - James Estate - Apr 2013 [2nd Place]
- Cross Country 7hr Grand Prix, Rd 1 - Awaba - Mar 2013 [2nd Place]
- Video from the National Downhill Series - Rd2 - Thredbo